September 22, 2008

stART on the Street Fashion!

Busy busy day yesterday; Andy and I checked out StART on the Street yesterday - all day, then immediately after that I ran home to change and go out bowling with Rafi, Bruce, Taylor + three J's.

I love going to StART on the Street, and every year I kick myself for not selling my paintings and custom shoes, but every year it really sneaks up on me. I find myself drawn more and more to the street fashion of city; it doesn't get enough credit and think I should really get a street fashion 'zine going.

It was awesome running into so many friends!
Evan + Jess and their new dog
Jake + JJ Buckmaster
Mariah Pariah + Dave

Alison
+ the fashionable rabble ...

feeling tired...
BONUS! Powa Ranjaa

3 comments:

  1. AWE puppy! :O! I spot a rolli camera! Great accessory indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start is awesome, It's not to late to sign up for the holiday arts show they do in September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a table to sell some paintings and custom shoes! The Camebridge show looks awesome, too

    ReplyDelete