January 19, 2009

Paula For Sale + other things

Original Art Available for Purchase
PAULA
18 x 24" oil on wood $300




detail

Working on the Online Store!
This will be up on my website soon, along with prints, paintings + many more fun things.

HAPPY YEAR OF THE COW!

Like other 1985 babies, the Ox is my Chinese star sign
Hopefully '09 will be a lucky year for us!


Lately I've been growing mini plants. Like most endeavors like this, they will ultimately wither and die, no matter how much tenderness or care I pour into them. But Mr. Skull Grass-Head is looking pretty healthy so far! We'll see how the strawberries and lavender go...

I love the snow on the branches

6 comments:

  1. Awwww yeeeeaaah, 1985 represent. Year of the sturup stretchpant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH!!!omg, i love that skullhead.XDDD which reminds me, i need to plant sunflowers in my mom's garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i've been wanting to grow things for a while. i want to plant flowers but i want them to be tiny for the pots. now i have to go look for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy year of the Ox! I didn't realize my sister was one too. Good luck with your plants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!

    i'm not a huge fan of working with oil.. but you're amazing with it!

    haha growing little plants; i've always wanted to grow a bonzai! my friend is scared of the withering & dying part too so she has cacti, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Leanne I grew a lovely bonzai once but it got infested with aphids!! *Graar* Then I left on a trip for like 3 days and nobody watered it... :(

    ReplyDelete