January 8, 2009

Who is Zanzo Moxie?

" Chance Encounter "

SOLD 9" x 12" Japanese ink on Bristol board

To put the strip in better context : Turtle Boy

Who (or what) is Zanzo Moxie? It's a snake-oil cure-all, a poisonous flower, a losing race-horse, a circus strong-man, an Italian jewel thief, a 1920's catch-phrase, a Spanish pirate ...

It's actually my new twice-monthly comic strip in WoMag, and color versions of the black & white print will be posted here the day of publication. All original artwork is for sale.

The internet is the bane of my existence

12 comments:

  1. Awesome. Beautiful, subtle and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a strip that is both beautifully drawn and has some wit!
    Way to go Sweetie!
    Woo Hoo-- is there a Zanzo Moxie Fan club planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fahd8.1.09

    very cool! I look forward to checking this out regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Veronica.

    Look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks real good and doesn't beat me over the head with anything. Thanks for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I love comic strips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!
    Zanzo Moxie FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Foxy,
    I love your Moxie!
    As usual, I'm blown away. It's sooo clever and beautifully executed. Genius!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork is lovely ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good start -- look forward to seeing more.

    -Noah R. Bombard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prints, please?!

    ReplyDelete