February 8, 2009

Aura sketches + Art collection

I'm moving steadily along on the Flash Gordon series; currently on the easel is Princess Aura.

SOME SKETCHES


Images of the painting progress soon!
.......................................................


Since the Notorious B.I.G movie was released recently, I thought it appropriate to post a newly accquired art piece for my esteemed collection:

BIGGIE!

This stencil piece was done by Keenan Cassidy - a buddy and student of mine at the museum.
He's only 14! But he's super cool, and you'll be seeing more from him in art circles as he gets older.


Basil watches you creepily from our lifesize Frankenstein monster in the kitchen

It was unseasonably warm today! Finally! After endless single-digit degree days...

1 comment:

  1. love the sketches, do you work in pencil? and that guy's painting is really cool, haha I was drawing anime back then...with gel pens D:

    ReplyDelete