February 22, 2009

Wonderful Things

CLOVER, LAVENDER + STRAWBERRIES
I didn't kill them yet! {knock on wood} they are all budding!


I went crazy and redid the whole bathroom in 20 hours

Lots of illustration updates soon! Comics, paintings + sketchbook scans {I promise}
....................
In Social Butterfly News ...

This past week has been pretty much a giantic whirlwind.

After hours of plugging away on numerous projects (all of which have the same deadline), every moment Andy and I didn't spend working we spent hopping all over town. We didn't really get to spend Valentine's Day together, so we went to a His & Her's Double Feature at Showcase : Taken & SlumDog Millionaire - both of which were much better than the other originally thought. We left the theater with finger-guns blazing and Indian music in our heads.

We ate the World's Greatest Dessert: BAKED ALASKA! The Broadway finally had some left! {probably because it's so hard to make}

We went out for b.Good with the B.Good Girl + friends, I finally got to see Alexa cheerlead (Happy Birthday, girl) went to Elaine's surprise party at Roma's, listened to some awful coffeehouse perfomances, and currently having an Oscar party with buffalo wings. (Which I'm told helps a hangover)

And now, if you'll excuse me, I must stop blogging and get back to work!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hexagonal shelves! I'm so tempted to try to make some of my own. :D I really want to see Slumdog Millionaire. I love Indian music, my bf's best friend (who is dating my bf's cousin) and I have been begging my bf & his cousin to have an indian movie marathon. And your plants are so cute! I'm hoping when it gets warmer I can start growing some plants as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore those wall decor !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on keeping your plant alive. Mine is slowly dying away right now. Maybe I'll try again this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate. The Office is my favorite show. I play it in the background as I draw and it's great. I've almost effed up some pages listening to it while inking because it makes me burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete