March 9, 2009

Collage booklet


I've been working on some collage pages in my spare time. It's been a fun exercise what with all the bits of junk I seem to collect. These are open spread of little pages that fold up into a little booklet. * Lots of art updates soon, I promise ; this month is insanely hectic!

Rainn Wilson; aka Dwight [our favorite character on the Office]; has some spectacular taste in lo- and high-brow art. Watch for his new online network SoulPancake.com for some awesome stuff. I'm excited!

EDIT:
Okay, just checked it out and SoulPancake is NOT what I expected ...


working like crazy! on fi-yah

4 comments:

  1. Your collages are AMAZING! So inspiring! It looks like a ton of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it's so cute and colorful, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collage booklet! Everything in it is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh collages are fun! I use to be addicted to them but I haven't made one in so long. I think I'm going to pick up a sketchbook and make a bunch of Marie Antoinette and European history related collages.

    ReplyDelete