March 25, 2009

Trojan Barbie Show + Kaiju Big Battel

Hey hey

This Friday, March 27th 6-8pm, the Trojan Barbie Gallery show opens at SPACE 242 in Boston's South End. All the art pieces include Barbie in some capacity, and I'm excited to see what the other artists came up with.



The Virgin Barbie $100 9" x 12" print on cotton rag framed

available for purchase through Space 242


We got complimentary tickets to the "Trojan Barbie" performance at ART [the American Repertory Theatre in Camebridge] I have no idea what that experience will be like; and even though Andy and I love going to the theatre, I just don't think we have time with our own duo show fast approaching...


and if you're in BROOKLYN April 3rd -


Kaiju Big Battel April 3rd 8pm $20 261 Driggs Ave BRKLYN, NY

8 I did the poster art for this show - which was a really fun gig


Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. i want to cry now, i'd looooove to go to kaiju thingie, but that is exactly the time i work. i love the barbie piece, kind of creepy, but barbie is kind of creepy anyway...just too happy :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Barbie show!
    I had someone come into Blick today to frame their pieces. I wish I'd been allowed to enter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Barbie is awesome.

    ReplyDelete