April 28, 2009

Desktop Wallpaper | Wood Sprites

WOOD SPRITES
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hey friends,

Here is the first of hopefully many in a desktop wallpaper series I hope to post often.
I recently finished two commissioned paintings, which I'll post soon, as well.

It's been a busy week, but I think if I wasn't busy I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
It's getting down to crunch time for our June gallery show, and Andy and I are trying to balance all this work with a normal social life. But that's the way it always is, right?


Feeling great - started working out harder, drinking more water and getting some sun. Ahh spring

5 comments:

  1. hmm interesting wallpaper ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats totally my wallpaper right now ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! i'm using it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! And in my resolution toooooo yay!! Hard to find stuff to fit!

    ReplyDelete