April 24, 2009

Fashion Friday

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


I've been toying around with the idea of doing a daily or weekly illustration of what I'm wearing. Before I started to post, I decided I'd at least work up around 30 sketches and set them on scheduled posts so I could keep up with other things!

Unfortunately I'm so busy with other projects ... [that and sometimes what I'm wearing really isn't all that interesting] ... So instead of doing THAT - I'm going to post Friday Fashion drawings of ... well, what anybody is wearing.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've been dying for a romper and a cloche hat; and after scouring my local thrift markets for months, still came up dry.


One of my favorite eBay dealers.

After my bills, I had about $20 left in my monthly budget for fun stuff. Eek. Was able to get a F21 cobalt blue circle skirt, grey cardigan AND cloche hat for a grand total of $15.67. Alright!


French for "bell"

I really adore the cloche look - probably from my love of 1920's fashion illustration and whatnot.

6 comments:

  1. woot i love forever 21 cause of their cute cheap clothes !

    now you have 5 dollars to save . ;D
    i can't wait to see your illustrations, i bet itll be beautiful ~ (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sketches :) & all that for under $20!? good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, $5 left for snacks at Kotobukiya
    I can't resist being such a girl and saying "and I got this for $3.99!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew that?! You're so talented, it's pretty~ Coincidently I tried on a cloche hat the other day in bright red! Let's just say it was no good for my physical appearance :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont you just LOVE bargains at forever!?!?!? ahh, i love them.

    rompers.....im kind of scared to try them on. hahaha, i think i need to work out more before i wear those. but they are sooo cute!

    once again, your art is AMAZING. the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seller has some pretty amazing stuff!! I totally had that colorful stripe romper as a kid! *DO WANT FOR ADULT LIFE NOW!*

    ReplyDelete