April 13, 2009

Wallpapers coming soon


HAPPY EASTER! {Easter Monday, I guess}

bunny mobile at Downtown Crossing
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Hey friends,

I've decided to start creating wallpapers and other fun stuff for you to download free on this blog. They'll be lots of new ones of the new series I'm working on, as well as some recent work. The wallpapers will be in all different resolutions, and in PSP and iPhone sizes as well.
I don't own an iPhone, but if I did, it would be pretty decked in sweet art, haha


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HILARIOUS SIDE NOTE


This is the TV at my Aunt's house with the hearing-impaired captions turned on for my grandmother.
Obviously, something was wrong on the other end of the tube.





7 comments:

  1. The bunny mobiles are cute! I'm excited to see the new wallpapers and what not. I want kick butt art on my laptop ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I really like the wallpaper you made! I'm planning to make some free stuff for visitors too but argh, no time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bunnies look so cute!
    & pretty wallpaper =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking fwd to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! can't wait for the wallpapers! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, the news site needs a new typer.

    ahhh, that bunny mobile is so cute! you're so talented...making wallpapers now!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice graphics and I loled at those screen caps XD

    ReplyDelete