May 1, 2009

Fashion Friday + Desktop Wallpaper



Hitomi



Andy and I were watching a British movie from 1943, set in 1880s London. At one point, this elderly nobleman is shouting at his ward saying :
"Pitts! Don't bother me now!"
But the deteriorating sound quality made it sound like he was yelling :
"BITCH! Don't BOTHA ME NOW!"

Just thought I'd share - it made us laugh pretty hard.


Some photos of our day at Falmouth, Cape Cod from a few weeks back:



feeling a bit ill, watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure - because it cures all !

8 comments:

  1. lmao ! i love it when i miss hear something like that . :B

    the wallpaper looks lovely . (:
    the first picture of cape cod is nice, i love the aquablue picnic table though !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauuuitul piece. <3 It's my new desktop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely~ i'll use this one next.
    & lol that movie thing is funny. i started laughing when i read it and my boyfriend got mad bcus he though i was laughing at him for crashing into a wall (he's playing some racing game)
    anyway i hope you feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - someday I want to make a little notebook of stuff I heard/vs/the truth

    Haha, thanks, Rikuka :D

    Alison, you need to put a few of your keychains in the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha the movie moment made me giggle! Thank you for sharing :P

    How'd you like Wolverine??!! I just saw it too. Oh cry-clops!! You're so emo~~~ LOOOOL Awkward teen years indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the, brits are potty mouths. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so beautiful photos, I like it ;-))

    ReplyDelete