July 2, 2009

Flash Gordon Series


Flash! Ah-aaaah! ♫ ♪ ♩

I have an affinity for this movie, and the comic strip as well. There are a number of things that really come together; the saturated colors, the silliness, Max Von Sydow + Timothy Dalton are just too cool for school ... etc (maybe someday I'll get Dalton to do my voicemail ... )

After some recent fidgeting with the coding for this blog, I added expandable posts - let's see how it works!

Flash Gordon + Dale Arden // Princess Aura

Ming the Merciless

For purchasing inquiries, all 3 art pieces are all available through
gallery director Ami Bennett for SPACE 242 until July 24th.

All 3 art pieces are oil + mixed media on paper // 23"x30" // $750 each

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are just wow!!!


    and that songs in my head now...damnit

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this

    so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much that it physically makes me HUUURRRT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words!

    Once again, these are looking very dark on a different monitor - is mine light? or is this one too dark??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to mention Brian Blessed in his thunderous over the top glory as well as Prince Vultan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I just heard in my head Freddy Mercury sing Flash Gordon! OMG, do I need to say how amah-zing you are? Cause you are.

    ReplyDelete