June 27, 2009

Atomic Hearts Opening ♥ Thank You








we had a great turn out!

I can't express my gratitude enough to the people who came to our opening last night! Especially our friends from Worcester (and Houston, TX!) who made the trip out to Boston for us. It means a great deal!

We had a really great night; many thanks to the good people at Space 242 who hung a massive amount of artwork! There actually were so many there are about 6 small pieces that I took back with me and I'll be putting them up for sale shortly. More pictures of the show soon.

Thanks to the inimitable Lindsay + Bamcat for their amazing contributions


feeling inspired! ready for the next set of projects

4 comments:

  1. Qh awesome. Looks like a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!!
    I'm going to check it out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words!

    I'll be posting actual images of the work soon :)

    ReplyDelete