July 7, 2009

Stay Happy + Art For Five


done as a quick demo for the Photoshop class
I'm currently teaching at the Museum


{they are 11 - 13 years old, so we had a good laugh over this}



Here is a picture of the super, ginormous, mega marshmallows we brought to our 4th of July picnic this weekend. They were literally too big to eat (and I never thought I'd say that about anything marshmallow related.... okay, except the Stay-Puft Man in Ghostbusters)

ART FOR FIVE

I am about to receive a super cool piece of artwork by friend and amazing artist Jennifer Lewis. So, in keeping with the project, I'm upholding my part of it and posting the same for anyone who would like me to make them something!

I will make something for the first 5 people who comment "I'm IN!" and who commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task, and copy the following...


  1. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
  2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
  3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
  4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful.
  5. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
  6. Send me your mailing address after I contact you.

Come on, don't be shy! Even if you don't think you're the creative type, you might end up surprising yourself - and making 5 other people very happy too!

If you don't comment 'I'm IN!' I'll assume you are just stopping by to leave a lovely note for me.


This continues the chain from MUCH LOVE, to Brandi Milne, to Jenny Lewis, to me, to you!


7 comments:

  1. UUUUUUUUH I'm in! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH me too. I'M IN! I will post this on my blog tomorrow when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M IN!!!! Fun project. :D

    I'll post it tomorrow too. Yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Though am not an artist, mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! I'll email everyone when they are about finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NOOOOOO!! I think I'm too late. : (

    ReplyDelete