July 25, 2009

Upcoming Events ...

Some of my works will be in two upcoming shows ...




AUG 3 - SEPT 4
@ SECRET SOCIETY
116 Water St. Worcester, MA
selection of paintings from Atomic Hearts
+
ONE NIGHT ONLY
Fri AUG 7 8pm - 12am
PAINT PENS + PET MONSTERS
@ FOURTH WALL PROJECT
1301 Boylston St. Boston, MA

..................................................................................................................................


New chair, new hat

new shoes, old cat

Some new oxfords from London, a snazzy new chair from 242, and a straw hat. Lindsay says I look like Madeline when I wear it, and that makes me happy.

my chives are growing like crazy! we were able to cut some up for seasoning - and they taste great!

9 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj2XOhC1YlM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is such an awesome chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice chair.
    Nice hat.
    Nice shoes.

    Most awesome old cat :D

    Yea, I wish Brisbane were more arty, so I could go and carouse with some arty folk. We only seem to have mountains of bogans. Bogans upon bogans! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I must go Google a 'bogan'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet chair, and your other accessories are sweet as well. Except the cat, Im allergic to cats.
    I wish I could go to your shows and check out your art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words! Basil is awesome, he keeps me company went painting in the studio.

    Usually by knocking over my water cups

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your new chair! Is orange not the best color? You're so lucky! Basil goes well with it. A black cat goes with everything, dontcha think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love it because it looks like something YOU'd have in your swank apartment, Alison! We love your style!

    ReplyDelete