August 19, 2009

Heart Assasin Print + le moustache



'Heart Assasin' // 11" x 14" // $20
  • archival print on heavy stock paper
  • free shipping in the Continental US
  • AK, HI + international // shipping $5








Hey friends! Just added a new image to the gaggle of available prints.

The last of my summer classes at the museum wrapped up last week. While I love teaching teen painting classes, it's really nice to have more time to devote to studio work.

I'm currently working on a book cover and 41 black & white illustrations for the interior, as well as wrapping up some pages for an educational set of comics for Q2A Media in India. (India outsourced to US! Ironic, eh?)

I got together with some friends from the Museum for some Sunday night bowling. We bought stick-on moustaches from the gachapon machine. I was hoping for the giant blond handle-bar one, something Hulk Hogan-ish, but wound up with a skinny black one, more Rico Suave-ish
(Michelle has the best photo of us wearing them... will have to track that one down and blog it)



Le moustache as a uni-brow. It's multi-functional...



Brought the Michael Jackson doll for some photo-ops


6 comments:

  1. you have quite a few nice prints! its hard to decide which ones hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a packet of stick-on eyebrows on my wall. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your illustrations are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    I absolutely love kitchy stuff like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I found that gumball machine...I bought stashes for the whole bowling team. Jackpot!

    I always buy those tiny dogs from there too.

    ReplyDelete