August 9, 2009

Prints for sale

I recently had many prints made of these pieces. The new printing place I started using has excellent ink quality - hopefully the photos do it justice. The paper stock is thick with some nice tooth to it.

These prints will be offered over at RoboPicto.com but I wanted to throw this out to my blog friends before hand!

special promotion : FREE SHIPPING parcel post
click for larger image

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






Sweet Boots

PRINTS





paper stock sample


Working on lots of new projects at night, after teaching all morning - I love being busy, but I also can't wait for our Cape Cod vacation at the end of the month!

7 comments:

  1. free shiping as in to canada too!?!?
    bc i like the black daise and dr. good
    get back to me please!
    getting paid next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting me yellow riding hood!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah - I want to get me black daisy! Damn, gotta figure out the shipping to Australia D:

    Hehehe - oh, do you have a banner I could prop onto my site? (180X45px) I would love to link you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!

    Thanks for the link love! I can make you a banner and put it up on my blog's sidebar tonight :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! :D So pretty. Want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i showed my friend your blog and she's considering buying a couple for her new apartment!! i'll let you know soon!

    your Idle art is my favorite atm!

    ReplyDelete