September 25, 2009

Konnichiwa Space Cat!

I updated my Etsy shop with some new stuff, including this small painting:

KONNICHIWA SPACE CAT

4"x4" acrylic + ink painting on 1" gallery canvas
He gets lonely in his bubble, so please adopt him



.............................................................................................................................




I absolutely adore kitschy Halloween stuff. I love this holiday just as much as Christmas!
As Andy and I get serious about moving to California, I can't help but get nostalgic for my favorite New England traditions. ♥ Apple cider and hermit cookies in the cold morning, watching the leaves change - this is the best place to welcome Autumn!

Will it be the same in CA or Portland, OR? Probably not.

But we'll be doing all kinds of Fall-y things to make the season last longer.


His & Hers

.................................................................................

Good-bye, Summer





................................................................................

5 comments:

  1. Aww kitty is cute xD ... want candy but at the same time don't NEED any candy ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe painting is super cute!
    http://justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I've already told you how much I love Halloween Reese's....

    Also there's a ridiculous tacky skeleton hanging in my newspaper office. It's awesome. I'll prob try to snag some cheesy vampire-y decorations this year... ;)

    (Oh, and more fish/frog pics are up!!! As per your request, heehee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the space kitty!! :D Its so adorable.

    Mmm.. Halloween is the best cause I get to eat candy and not feel guilty about it. :3 oh and candy corn! I can never eat candy corn unless its Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Haha I know, for some reason candy corn is gross if it it's September or October. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete