September 20, 2009

"Oh Snap!" Holga T Shirts ready

Andy, Adam and myself had a great time today set up at my little table on stART on the Street, a large outdoor art fair in Worcester, MA. Being my first time I kind of forgot about... oh ... THE SUN ... which slowly baked me like a delicious peppered haddock. But it was a great time and I really appreciated all my lovely patrons.

And special thanks to all the fans of Zanzo Moxie that came up to say some nice things. Sometimes I'm not sure if anybody reads it - like maybe I'm just doing it to make myself laugh - so it was really encouraging! Thanks!

The screen printed tees from my last post are really, for-real done, I wouldn't lie to you.
So here is the lovely Alexa modeling Women's S/M ...

..........................................................

Continental US // $15 {FREE Shipping}
Sizes
..............................................

International // $20 {FREE Shipping}
Sizes

model: Alexa









THE 411 : Pre-shrunk %100 cotton // sizes : Women's S/M + Men's M/L

important : Iron shirt carefully before first washing

..........................................................

4 comments:

  1. Hey what brand are these shirts?

    Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOLL!
    i think i'll post these pics at my tshirts blog
    hope that's ok
    will link u ofcourse!

    my tshirt blog is www.tshirtlife.net
    the main domain~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i think i'll start updating this site more often now

    anyways heres the link to ur little article

    http://tshirtlife.net/?p=58

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks, lady! I'm excited to make more in different colors and work on the next series of cameras :)

    Juan- the shirts are actually Fruit of the Loom, and I washed them, pre-shrunk and used lots of fabric softener, so they are soft and light :)

    ReplyDelete