September 16, 2009

Working late


Lomo-tastic tees are done!
Will be available for purchase this Monday, 9/21/09
!

I'll post most about it then, I need to find a friend to model one for me

....................................................................................................

Midnight in my studio ...







......................................................................................................


The tees were lots of fun to make - silk screening often takes a lot of trouble shooting for me during the process, and this was no exception. So if you like each shirt to have it's own personal idiosyncracies, you'll love these!

I was kind of ambitious deciding to do a freaking 4 COLOR SEPARATION on my first tee run - SHEESH. But hey! Love to learn! There are 10 all together - 5 Women's medium, 5 Men's medium, ... {and one for me} and they are pretty smashing, I think.

There are also a number of screen prints on regular paper as well, which you shouldn't be in danger of getting salsa on or whathaveyou. Unless you go eating salsa over your art prints, which I can't judge you for that.

On the RolliFlex edition now!

Lately I've been listening to an old album by Eisley. I've been trying to track down the tune "Winter Song" by Eisley for a whopping 4 YEARS! Not available on iTunes or even YouTube, I finally found the Marvelous Things EP from an Amazong dealer. Satisfied.


after 5 SEASONS I will FINALLY be caught up with 'The Office' like the rest of the country!

7 comments:

  1. I can model one for you! :D Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics of the Tee's! Pleez!!

    and those toys look really scary in that lighting haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studio is so cute and neat!

    Can't wait to see the shirts btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It does look kind of freaky at night, though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey-- there's my Batman coffee mug! I was wondering where that was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! I used it after I broke it ... but now that we have Mighty Putty I should probably repair it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mighty Putty. Are you guys showing at stART tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete