November 15, 2009

Featherweights

new sketch

drawn on recycled envelope

...........................................................................

I've recently become enamored with Shugo Tokumaru's music.  These songs in particular will be playing during our reception - fantastically lovely and quirky ♥ (Hopefully like the party itself!)
Please have yourself a listen ♫ ♪

I've been scouring like Brillo lately trying to find a unique vintage headpiece for the wedding.  My hope is to find something classically perrenial - but it's hard to decide, I like quite a few of them!


...........................................................................................................
And thanks so much to everyone's great input on the post about dresses! I went to try on a gown very similar to the first one-shoulder gown, to quiet any insecurities about ordering online. Incidentally, I fell in love with the "test" gown and bought it!
It makes me feel like Rita Hayworth 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that's good music to use =)

    The sunrise headband is cool! From here to eternity is also awesome~ nice prices on the majority of those items O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found your wedding dress at a store! :D

    I really like the Sarah Gabriel headpieces and the From Here to Eternity one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress!

    All those headpieces are so pretty, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoraida15.11.09

    I love the Sarah Gabriel and The Carrie Bradshaw!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I really like the sunrise headband.. just because it looks so soft <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!

    I wish I was handier with a glue gun, it would be fun to try and make something - but it could lead to serious finger burns, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAAAAAA YOU BOUGHT YOUR DRESS! yay yay yaaay! Is that it? OMG! It's gorgeous :DDD

    I can easily see the Sunrise or Osprey headdress going with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Sarah Gabriel, the first one, farthest to the left. It's subtle and lovely.It also looks very light and easy to wear. You will be a vision of loveliness no matter which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Shogu Tokumaru. My faves: "Parachute" (of course), "Hidamari," and "Clocca."

    Also those veils make me want to get married--don't tell my boyfriend!

    When is your wedding?? How much time do you have to plan?

    P.S. I didn't mean to make you more superstitious about buying a dress on Friday the 13th!! I'm just crazy, ignore me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the input!

    I guess I should just let more time past, but I'm so excited I want to plan it now :)

    Elizabeth - don't worry! You didn't make me nervous!

    ReplyDelete