November 11, 2009

Vineyard for Paper Pushers

new work on paper for 1988's PAPER PUSHERS show




available for purchase at ★ Gallery 1988 San Fransisco
December 11th 2009 - December 23rd 2009
.................................................................................................................


.....................................................................................................................

It's been unseasonably warm here in Massachusetts this week!  It was nice to get out on a cool day with my new clear umbrella that I love so very, very much.  I don't like black or any dark umbrella fabric colors - they make me feel claustrophobic.   Instead of huddled inside a little tent, the clear plastic lets you feel like being part of the world again!



 


5 comments:

  1. the shot inside of the umbrella is great :D i love the new piece also, it's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've seen clear umbrellas in a lot of Japanese photography and it made me really want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clear umbrellas ftw! I was able to drag mines to Korea but not back to the states -_-; haven't been able to find one since...

    You draw great hands btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this piece of the woman eating grapes. I love that she looks like she's devouring them maniacally. It's so wonderfully odd and unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words!

    The umbrella actually came from Target, haha. But I'd like to say some place more exotic.

    ReplyDelete