December 8, 2009

Desktop wallpaper - Deerberries

It's been a long time since I posted a desktop wallpaper!  
{This one feels a bit like a reindeer ... }




NEW 12.11  1920x1200 added

.......................................................................

 Hope everyone is having a good holiday season, our is going surprisingly well!  Holiday stress has been pretty much nil even with wedding planning!    I have work in a couple of gallery shows both opening this Friday, coincidentally both in bay-cities on opposite ends of the country.

Please check them out!  The work is so inspiring!



 Poster print available at : SPACE 242 BOSTON // Dec 11th - Jan 8th '10
Original drawing on paper available at :  GALLERY 1988 SAN FRANSISCO // Dec 11th - Dec 23rd


..................................................................................................

 
Print sale still goin' strong until Christmas!

<< PAYPAL issues have been addressed - some of the coding was weird, but it's fixed now! >>

// SHIPPING //  
Should PayPal add on additional shipping charges - I will refund you the difference!


................................................................................

Yuka : KO
 .................................................................................

7 comments:

  1. If there was a real diamond that big, it would be so obnoxious! Haha~

    I love your layout. :) So christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs the faux ring! hahahaaa
    Oh this wp is nice AND work appropriate! *saves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I am so jealous of you. I want to get my grubby paws on some Rumi, but Amazon's shipping fee totally puts me off. Secondly, thanks for the reindeer, totally getting all Christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using your wallpaper! It's so great~ I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it's so well received!

    oh my goodness Amelia, don't be jealous! I'll send you my Rumi book if you'd like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought that was a paper weight at first haha.. can't believe anyone would weird it like a ring :P

    and i love this wallpaper! *uses*

    ReplyDelete