December 1, 2009

♥ HOLIDAY PRINT SALE ♥

Hello friends, 

As I buckle down with a few key assignments, a little wedding planning & merry-making preparations, it's the perfect time to take a small hiatus from the blog-o-sphere.  But you shouldn't!  In fact, you should consider some super cool art prints as a holiday gift  :)
                                                    veronica



All transactions are conducted through PayPal
Email with any questions, or adjusted Invoices
>>  Will refund any additional s&h PayPal adds on 

.......................................................................................................................................................


......................................................................................................................................................






.................................................................................................................






..........................................................................................................................................






..........................................................................................................................................................................





.................................................................................................................................................................








7 comments:

  1. oooh eeeee! Me. want. many. You make this tres difficile as they all look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod, I found stuff I'll be adding to my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Song.. my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Why did you have to go through paypal!!
    I haaaaaate paypal!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Juan -

    Hmm do you know of an e-commerce alternative?
    I'm totally open to it!

    Maybe accept checks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ill try to figure my paypal thing out
    my account is messed :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry PayPal can be so difficult, Juan! I've had friends complain about it before :(

    Please let me know of any other methods!

    ReplyDelete