December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday week!

After a really nice Christmas Eve party with Andy's family, we exchanged presents.  Andy said "Would you like to open them tonight instead of tomorrow morning?" and before he could finish his sentence I squealed like a hamster and was shoving gifts in his face.

Christmas Day we had a great dinner with my family.  My sister stayed up all night making me a custom pink Snuggie, complete with my initials (velcro since they'll change when I'm married), random Sharpie scribbling and iron-on transfers of Mystery Science Theater DVD covers.  It's the ugliest thing I've ever received, and I love it.  My aunt, who is from Hong Kong, brought her famous lo mein noodles {which I am addicted to} and we played some games while the kitten climbed up the tree.

We caught an evening showing of Sherlock Holmes.  It was pretty good!  A bit long, but we both enjoyed it a lot - nothing like a good slapboxing brawl to get you pumped for winter.

It's the end of a decade!  Enjoy the last of '09!






Happy Holidays! 
from



9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you and your cookies so amazing.

    (I got a snuggie too! Let's snug.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! that's so cute of your sister to have your initials with velcro so they can change after you're married :)

    love those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Allison, did you get the fashion leopard print Snuggie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies and hot coco emmm~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It's the ugliest thing I've ever received, and I love it." LOL!

    I want the leopard printed Snuggie, just cause. HA!

    I'm glad you had a good Christmas. :)

    Your cookies and hot coco, looks delissssh~

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god, those cookies spell out your name!!!!
    that's so exciting..
    i kind of want a snuggie..!! i see how it could be really popular now..
    btw! i bet you got andy something really good that you were so excited to give to him
    good good..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you had a good Christmas! :)

    Merry New Years to you~!

    ReplyDelete