January 31, 2010

Endearments


a closer look at the design for the Valentine's tees

Valentine's is almost here, {a couple LOVE tees are left, by the by} and if you're one of those people that hates the holiday, well you can save your whining because I love it.  Yes, it's commercial, yes, it's kind of a waste of money - but whatever! It's a nice thought, and we need something to get us through the long, holiday-less aftermath of dreary winter.

...............................................................................
Jenny tagged me recently for a blogger meme to list 5 Guys I Used to Have a Crush On.  {At first, all I could think about was Five Guys Burgers + Fries} But after I got a burger, it got me reminiscing about the good old days in 1995, with my side-ponytail, stirrup leggings and huge cat-embroidered sweater ... needless to say - a lot of silly nonsense was happening.

LEFT TO RIGHT // Mikey from The Goonies, half the cast of Newsies (except "Crutchy"), New Kids on the Block (the cartoon), Batman, + Mr. Bubble.



As you can see, I clearly worshipped TV as a kid.   
Alison, Lindsay, Bamcat, + Misha - if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged

...............................................................................

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.1.10

    Your tees are beautiful and I too LOVE the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MR. BUBBLES EHHHH??? You have good taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn mr.bubble is FINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Bubbles is a very intimate guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to fight me for mr.Bubbles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot, I'ma buy myself a box of chocolate xD

    OMG, I've never heard of Mr. Bubble @_@

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of Mr. Bubble?! He'll rock your world, Mishi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the Goonies! I believe we still have the VHS cassette, lol.

    I love Valentine's day because of the colors, and the candy. Speaking of which, your chocolates picture is looking mighty tasty~!

    ReplyDelete