January 1, 2010

It's 2010!

Happy New Year!



some hats we made with the awesome kids 
at the Worcester Art Museum's First Night Party 
 


 
................................................

It's going to be a busy year!  I am very excited to literally hit the ground running in 2010 with some great projects with great clients.  Along with wedding planning - there won't be much time to sleep!  


It's been a great vacation!  And thanks to my aunt sending us some amazing Free-Trade coffee from Sri Lanka, I'll have enough caffeine to push me through February and March all-night-drawing sessions.


I will not be able to accept new illustration or design projects until Spring 2010.  
                                                                                                       Thank you




I love New England in winter 
{as long as I don't have to shovel}





Good bye, Holiday-eating.  I will miss you the most of 2009

7 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun last night, wasn't it? I think what makes it better is how creative some of the hats get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo xD I hope we all have a great 2010!

    Donut & bacon combo is a bit scary #_#

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME HATS!

    i am a little confused about the bottom item... i thought it was a macaroon at first then the bacon threw me off... is it a donut?? *NOM*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha there is nothing scary about maple bacon donuts! Unless you have more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hats are so damn cute!!

    I, like Becca, thought someone took a macaron to a whole new level! Ha! Maple bacon donut?? Interestinggggggggg! I wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR! TIGERSSS~ Really cute hats, btw! Reminds me of kindergarten~

    I've heard maple bacon donuts are good but fatal to your diet! ahahaha. I've yet to try one though!

    ReplyDelete