February 24, 2010

Decided!

Thank you very much for all your awesome input, and yes.   I'm getting a Mac.
But not that one.


Thanks to Corey Lee, a little light bulb went off in my head - the larger monitor size is important to me for digital illustration.  So I realized, why buy something that isn't right for me just because it's on sale?

So I'm not!  Instead, my real love is this one:
MacBookPro 15"
                         • 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
                         • 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory
                         • 320GB hard drive
                         • FireWire 800 port, SD card slot, + two USB 2.0 ports

Isn't she lovely? It's literally twice as much as the 13" MacBook on sale. 
And if it never goes on sale, that's okay- at least I know I want it and will love it long time.

♥  Thanks again - you were all a huge help  ♥

9 comments:

  1. You won't be disappointed. I freaking love my Mac for doing video & audio stuff (iRiffs, recording for my band, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job, really im kind of hating my laptop right now takes forever to even load WORD

    dare i go to the dark side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 15" macbook pro for work... I love it. Super nice system. I use my 13" macbook for personal stuff. One of them is always with me =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I hear so many positive things about it, and it's lightening fast! You can even upgrade to 3.06 GHz - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 inches really is the best balance between portability and screen size. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo 2.8 Dx It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's flippin' gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoooo-wee.. that thing is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete