February 25, 2010

In progress // Snake Charmer




Working on a piece for Space 242's upcoming "Freak Show" - an exhibition featuring all artwork based on circus side-shows and occult things of that nature.  Opens in Boston next month!

This is one of two pieces, the other being twins connected at the side. 

I almost can't help but draw beautiful things, no matter what the project, so the conjoined twins piece will be a leap for me.  Should be awesome!

............................................... spring..............................................

 
Yuka & I in Cambridge last week

We had a great time at Tapeo on Newbury St. in Boston. If you are in the area, you should absolutely go! But only for the $5 tapas at the bar.  {A $100 meal cost us $25}

I ate way, way too many of these Funfetti cupcakes.

They didn't end up looking like little hearts at all - 
they just turned into sugary, amorphous blobs

10 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a pretty drawing!! I wish I could still draw :( I'd draw my Draenei that I play in WoW. Or make another comic... I'm so jealous now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful picture! :D

    Those flowers look so beautiful~ I can't wait for the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll draw beautiful conjoined twins! I believe in you!

    Funfetti is the best flavor O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words!

    Haha Thanks Zo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! your drawing look so great so far =)

    I am making funfetti cupcakes today! They are really good . :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! What a coinkydink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that looks great, I wish I wasn't lazy and practiced my drawing skills! Aw, now I want cupcakes too ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to tell you, you won my giveaway :D please contact me via whatever means you want to (tweet or email) to give me the details of where I should send the package. I'm sorry but I will probably post it next week because this week I have a full schedule at uni:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, thank you Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tea! Flowers! Cupcakes!!! Doesn't get more spring ready than that!

    ReplyDelete