March 8, 2010

Bikes are Fun wallpaper

About this time two years ago I did a cover for the Boston Weekly Dig featuring my soon-to-be-patented FlyCycle.  Okay, not really, I can't invent anything.  And it probably would have just as much carbon emission as a real car, so that's the end of that idea.



a spring-y desktop wallpaper for you
 



................................................................................
...and if that's not enough to get you feeling spring-y, here are some creepy chocolate bunnies from Newbury St. Might I add - they are ridiculously, unnecessarily expensive for ugly, creepy bunnies ...


Thanks again, everybody, for the kind words this weekend ~ been a kind of sobering weekend but it's returning to normal

10 comments:

  1. OMG! We need to go steal those bunnies and hold them hostage for being CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies are indeed creepy D:
    I also always think I'd invent something, but it's just unrealistic dreams. Cool wallpaper (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteeee wall paper
    glad to hear that things are working out~~

    sorry that it had to happen that way though, too much things going on at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snagging the wallpaper, thanks!

    I have no words for the bunnies.

    I'm sorry that everything clashed together on that day *hugs* but I'm glad that you're recovering. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice wallpaper! love it and thanks for sharing!

    By the way, i like ur name....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes @_@!

    Thanks for the wallie =3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've just bummed me out b/c you're right... any new cool flying thing would probably have horrid, horrid carbon-emissions! LOL

    Those are choco bunnies?!? They look like smtg from an elementary school basement D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I would react if someone gave me that for Easter. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9.3.10

    Haha I know - they are almost supposed to be frighteningly retro - like your childhood Easter nightmare

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool. Thanks for the new wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete