April 9, 2010

Perforated + for sale


Still drawing comics + freelance projects ... but took a few hours to go meet some family in Natick for banana crepes *yum*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh! and that reminds me //
Would anybody like these boots?  

I love these immensely but they are just a wee bit too tight for me.  I've only worn them three times despite owning them for two years.  I hate to get rid of them; they are super cool, but I'm just half a size bigger unfortunately :* /
  • size // 8 (US women) 
  • sole length // 9.65"
  • height // flat - no heel  // top folds extend to below half-calf
  • material // synthetic base, leather uppers
  • condition // like new but wear on the sole


PRICE // USD $15  
S+H // USD $10 (domestic US) $15 (int'l)
all shipping is Priority Mail // 2 - 5 days est. delivery time

Contact me if you're interested!

8 comments:

  1. I have never tasted banana crepes, but it looks delicious:) I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr, I want those boots, but I'm a 7. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOo I would like to wear those boots...I mean..what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MmmmmMmm.. thos banana crepes looks delish!

    I wish I can take those boots off your hands.. I've been spending too much money lately so I'm trying to be good. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Juan, you'd be so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks really delicious, you make me crave sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'm staving now, hahahaa

    The boots are really cool (I especially like how they translate into your sketch!) Too bad they don't fit well :(. Too bad I'm a different size too ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. my. word. those crepes look so delicious! And I just ate a ton of stuff lol!!

    ReplyDelete