April 2, 2010

What to Wear - Friday Bunnies

 

I've noticed an interesting pattern this month; all the gifts I've gotten have been rabbit-oriented.  Oh my goodness - I'm not complaining about it.  After all, spring is here! ... Finally!  Which didn't come soon enough - every winter I get to about mid-January and just want to shake my fists and yell at the cold like a crazy old man.


Exhibit A : poster by Alison 
(her blog is amazingly hilarious, by the way, one of my daily reads)


Exhibit B : two color archival print by Ansis Purins
(we love collecting his work, and were stoked he gave this to us as a gift)



Exhibit Cbunny slippers from Misha
(Misha, you are the coolest ever)



music for you ...

12 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies! Can't help but be slightly obsessed in the spring time!

    I want to make my bunny and hamburger dreams come true (I think?) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies!! Thank you for displaying the poster! Ansis is amazing. I love that piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love it Alison! It's right above my painting table ... making me hungry ... for burgers

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUNNIES EVERYWHERE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a combination of Alice in Wonderland and Easter all filtering into the fashion world at once.

    Gotta admit, I prefer cats :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet if I looked around the house some more, I'd find another slew of rabbit things ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. MO' BUNNIES MO' FUN ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bunnies, and the slippers are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the bunny slippers? Would like to buy a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you get the bunny slippers? Would like to buy a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a gift from a friend :)

      Delete