May 17, 2010

Floral slip-ons



$40 // ink on canvas scotch-guarded // $5 US S&H  $10 Int'l S&H // Women's 8.5/9

recommended : not for wear in heavy rain or snow

CONTACT ME if interested

These are a lovely pair of customs, very comfortable and spring-time-y!  These say Women's 8.5 but they are really around 9s.  Please do not put in a washing machine or scrub canvas with cleansers.  The ink is stead fast, but cleansers will cause fading.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This week Andy and I went to the Brimfield Antique Show - a few sunny miles of Massachusetts countryside filled with vendor upon vendor upon vendor.  Oh! And Mr. Perogi man - .... I love the Perogi man.

I found a super cool British Airways bag I was going to get for my sister's graduation present, but of course I passed.  Bad idea.  Now I keep thinking about that bag!  (My sister has an affinity for anything English) But I'll find her something cool...

8 comments:

  1. YES!!! You took pictures! I was wondering what treasures you came upon there! And there are those hats you tried on toooooo XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow cardigan is so adorable! So feminine vintage that screams SUMMER SUMMER IT IS HEERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always impressed at how your photography color palette so closely resembles your illustration color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words, guys, I keep lusting over a DSLR, but I think if I just work harder at understanding my point-and-shoot, the photos will be just as good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are awesome sooo summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two doggie figurines - are they you and Andy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA ALISON.

    YES. it is

    ReplyDelete