June 14, 2010

Another Dimension

Thank you so much to my illustration colleague/buddy Juan Carlos Solon for telling me about this clip from Electric Playground! Two paintings I sent to Gallery 1988's "Another Dimension: The Twilight Zone" show are briefly featured.

You may recognize my artwork from previous blog posts, up on the walls behind the female host talking to gallery owner Jensen. You can see my pieces "The Four of Us are Dying" and "The Mystic Seer" one above the other just in back to her right. (about 36 seconds in is a flash of one of the paintings)




I just finished another set of paintings for Gallery 1988's upcoming summer show "Crazy 4 Cult" which will be hosted by Kevin Smith + Scott Mosier (very cool) I'll post about those pieces next, along with some process work.
more Pirates of Mars coming soon, too!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Awesome!!!!

    My friend Nimit told me to look at it because his piece was in there, then suddenly yours flashed up and I was like AHMYGAWD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SEE IT~ Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got totally excited when I saw your pieces in the video. And when I saw Lost. OmgIwantallofthelostartworks.

    ReplyDelete