July 24, 2010

Crazy 4 Cult Prints

Crazy 4 Cult prints are in!


Thank you so much for the continued interest in these, and for the people who have been patiently waiting for over 3 weeks. I had them redone by the printer, even making them use my own paper - and I think it was worth it.

..........................................................................................................................



OPTIONS for ONE OF US

..........................................................................................................................



OPTIONS for ED WOOD
..........................................................................................................................

INFORMATION
  • all prints use archival inks on natural matte papers and signed
  • limited run of 20 prints of each available
  • please allow 3 days for processing and 5 - 7 business days for delivery
SHIPPING + HANDLING
  • within cont'l US // $5
  • Alaska + Hawaii // $8
  • International // $10
  • I will refund you any extra shipping tacked on by PayPal when you purchase more than one print
PAYMENT
  • electronic payment above is conducted through PayPal
  • to request a different payment method, please contact to discuss
  • I also accept Postal  Money Orders - please contact for address



I have many more things to post about very soon! Unfortunately, (or fortunately I guess) I have been so busy with projects, there is no time to do anything but make art and eat bagels. Now that I think about it - that's pretty great!


Much more this week, I promise ...

6 comments:

  1. nice nice :D
    i really like the colors
    i think it'll look amazing in a simple black frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. reaaaally digging the font for "One of Us" <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the tiny & all too short breaks I know you must be having to fight for!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Art and eating bagels - YAY! I hope there's some cheese involved. SPRAY CHEEZ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ho ho yes there WAS quite a bit jalapeno cheese involved, Alison!

    Thanks for the kind words, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love little Hans smoking!

    ReplyDelete