August 31, 2010

Sandwich, MA

This week I was lucky enough to be invited to two weddings, just 7 days apart from each other! 

Andy wasn't able to come with me to Amy & Ken's wedding on Cape Cod August 20th, so I rented a car and drove down after my last summer class at the museum wrapped up.  Mini adventure, I guess.


I haven't seen my good friend in many years - after she went to Germany during college, she ended up falling in love with a dashing Dutchman (or is the term Wallonian?) and ended up traveling all over Europe, to settle for now in Brussels.  What a life.  *sigh*


It was so lovely walking around this area of Cape Cod before the reception started.
It made me happy Andy and I switched our own wedding plans from eloping to San Francisco to a tiny beach wedding on the Cape.  This place just means so much to us.





Congratulations Amy & Ken!

7 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE! *3*

    I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I LOVE the yellow table setting - totally obsessed with yellow these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that place looks amazing! I wanna go! It seems like such a perfect place to have a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely
    i still hven't been to a single wedding...! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really nice town! Pretty quite, but if you are looking for a simple, beachy vacation, it's perfect

    ReplyDelete