September 8, 2010

Wedding Invitations - for Alex and Lindsay

Last time I posted about Lindsay and Alex's amazingly lovely wedding, and about how they animated our wedding invitation (which I will show you all very soon)  but what I didn't say was that I did theirs as well!


They sent me their thoughts ...
My own wedding is just about a month away!  Oh my goodness!
PIRATES OF MARS Vol. 1 is finished and I've started work on the cover painting - so I'll have lots of things to talk about soon - have a good weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your invitation for L&A's wedding is breathtakingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVES IT....I LOVES IT do mine! wait...i'm even engaged....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled with delight! Their invitation is so charming!

    One month!! ONE MONTH!!!

    *loves the strawberry heart :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!

    Lovely!
    When I eventually get wedded, I
    totally need you skills :D

    WHOO WHOO!

    And the count-down is on till the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really awesome! They look kind of vintage, I love the happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words!

    Haha Lindsey they are like that in real life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like wedding talk is everywhere! It's making me so excited for everyone who's getting married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is BEAUTIFUL. i love it.

    ReplyDelete