October 7, 2010

Big News!


I am so excited my friends, I am getting married on 10.10.10!

  found this fence last week way out in Wendell, MA - it was fate


Amazingly, 3 days before our wedding, (tomorrow) we are finally able to take our engagement photos (haha) and I'll show you those as well.  Probably have mentioned how taking these pictures has been frought with disaster this whole year, so fingers crossed.

I've spent the last few days wrapping up other projects (thanks Jill, my intern for all the great work), sending paintings to San Francisco for my show in November, cleaning the house and re-designing the website Andy and I share here, at hebsandfish.com

We are driving down to Cape Cod literally right after attending another wedding on 10.09 - and setting up the beach house we rented for a very small gathering on the beach the next day.  I am so, so excited, I can't wait to tell you all about it and show you pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I'm so excited for you guys! :D :D :D

    Congrats!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The new site looks amazing!!! And I can't believe it's in 2 days! WOOOT!!! Can't wait to throw confetti at you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Veronica! All the best to you and Andy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥♥ Thanks! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I wish the best for both of you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw,this is so exiting!!! I hope your wedding goes great (:

    ReplyDelete