October 28, 2010

We're back!

 our little fun-fetti wedding cake


Hey friends!  ただいま!  I missed you!

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations - the wedding was really lovely and Japan was truly an adventure!

There's lots to be done - we have to hit the ground running!  Besides unpacking, cleaning the house and writing thank-yous, I'm currently wrapping up 5 more paintings to be sent out in 3 weeks to Gallery 1988 San Francisco for a show I'll be participating in with 3 other artists.  I've sent the first set on ahead, but have to get right to work on the last pieces - but feeling very inspired by Japan! 

Jet-lag isn't so bad, we are pretty tired today, and suddenly New England humidity has hit so that's slowing us down.  It's great to be home for the New England foliage though! And Halloween!

Also - we have - no kidding here - 1200 pictures to go through between the wedding and honeymoon!  WHOA MAMA!  I'd estimate about 400 of them are really terrible burriness but I'll be sure to post the good stuff.  Japan posts will probably continue until, well New Years, haha

This week I'll get this blog really going - posting almost daily with sketches, photo, current artworks and the trip.  Wedding pictures next!

Much love,
Veronica

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I absolutely cannot wait to see the wedding and the photos from Japan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAPER DECOR!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Yea you came home just in time for this nutso heat up humid thing!! But try to rest *nod nod*

    ReplyDelete
  3. PICTURES!! Yes please! :D Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back folks! :D

    I can't wait to see the pictures!
    MUCHO EXCITE! MUCH EXCITE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME BACK!! You were much missed on the internet! I can't wait to read and look at pictures of all of your guys' adventures~

    ReplyDelete
  6. funfetti wedding cake? I love that!

    so glad your back, but i'm even more glad that you and your hubby are safe and just enjoying your honeymoon :D can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures!! Such brilliant photographs (:
    Gah wish I knew how to take such nice ones too.
    Seems like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Veronica! Your pictures ARE quite lovely...Japan sounds wonderful :) Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete