November 30, 2010

Pirates of Mars Special Edition

Hi everyone!

I am so happy that Pirates of Mars is completely finished after many months of hard work.  Woohoo!

We've released a special edition issue which includes:
  • all 32 glorious pages of issue #1
  • character sketches and production notes from my process work
  • and excerpts from JJ's hilarious "Wunk & Fagnalls Guide for the Aspiring Freebooter"


a quick look at the cover's humble beginnings...



hope you guys enjoy the book! 
i think it'll knock your socks off!
....................................................

9 comments:

  1. Oh man I know what I'm adding to my Christmas list this year! I love seeing people in the process of making things because it'd kind of like peering into their minds @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Veronica! The cover is beautiful - I'm SO excited to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's so amazing :D When I order from Amazon (soon!) I'll be buying one to support you hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! I'm making mike look at it XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I think I left off at page 22, right before Thanksgiving. Good to know that issue 1 is all done!

    It's pretty cool looking at the transformation from sketches to the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. veronica this is beyond cool, i'm buying is it only available on line. I wish youd be a c2e2!!! XD

    ReplyDelete