December 13, 2010

Dr. Grood on Threadless

Hi everyone!

I'm excited that Threadless.com has put my design up for option!  Woohoo! 

I was going to print Dr. Grood myself last year, but was so busy with other projects it was put on the back burner.  And there isn't enough room in this apartment for an intense silk-screen area... but maybe we'll make room later :)

Please take a second and vote for Dr. Grood to become a shirt!  

Thank you guys!

...........................................................................

I think Dr. Grood would listen to this [click here to listen]
Winter Song by Mary's 9th Cut

And thanks for all the valuable feedback regarding the look of the blog.  I think I'll change it back to being a bit more colorful, but somewhat edited.  So somewhere in between :)

6 comments:

  1. hey matches the theme in the rainbow japan post heh (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted last week and hope I did it right. After you score there's no 'submit' button, correct? You just put the check mark in the box and that does it? Is it necessary to log in first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alison! Yes I think you just click on a number and that's that. So glad your blog is back up, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh dude, i got yer back and i live by a threadless like 2 blocks away, totally will take pics for you when its on display yo!

    ReplyDelete