December 10, 2010

In Rainbows - around Japan

Hmm... I dunno guys, what do you think of the new blog layout? I'm not sure I'm crazy about it. I was looking to design something more understated? What do you think? Still needs tweaking...
Anyway, on to some of my favorite pictures from our Japan trip... noticing a pattern of rainbows forming...


one of my top 10 pictures - Hirabari, Nagoya [superheadz 35mm]

Here is a small collection of rainbows around Japan




Now I feel like listening to Kermit the Frog sing "Rainbow Connection"! [youtube]

...........................................................................................................................

11 comments:

  1. The new layout is tres chic and very sleek - I think it looks great! And man I love colors. That bus w/ the rainbow is so cute! It's so cool that you are making those city guides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the old layout with the drawing of you at the drawing board. In fact I think you should have pix of yourself all over the blog. (This is because I love the way you draw people.)

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this layout too! And you take the best photos of Japan. Keep em' coming haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    I think I may go back to the old one, but still use a lot of elements from this - like in between!

    Lindsey - oh my gosh I'm glad you said that, I have so many lined up I was afraid they were getting boring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Veronica, seeing pictures of Japan is NEVER boring!

    I really like the background color for the old one. It blended in nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thao - I'm glad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww i saw the new layout but i didn't have time to comment! i liked it, though. but i'm pretty happy with your old layout all spruced up with new stuff!! :D

    great pictures! loving the usage of rainbowssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh yay! Japan is so colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rainbows everywhere! What "gay agenda" is this!? Just kidding, that's just what a bunch of arse-holes would say if the US was this awesomely colorful (which, I wish it freakin was!) Hum, I'm politically angry atm I guess hahahah! That's what I get for watching morning "news"

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last one is a DOUBLE RAINBOW! OMG..sorry i had too if know one else would...;)

    (love you photag, come photag chicago for me s'il vous plait)

    ReplyDelete