December 17, 2010

Yale weekender




Hi everyone,

Last weekend Andy and I took a little trip to New Haven.  It's only about an hour and a half drive from us, and served as our meeting place when we were dating.  [I lived in NYC and he lived in MA so we'd meet in the middle.]  The Yale campus has lots of nice memories for us!

Yale is so beautiful and gothic, but also really creepy and almost sinister at night! 


 JoJo's - smells wonderfully of ginger in here


Hull's Art Supply

Group W Bench Curiosities
named for the famous line in Arlo Guthrie's song "Alice's Restaurant"


The Educated Burger



7 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Yale certainly does give off an erie feeling with the gothic architecture that's used a lot in scary exorcist-like movies. (Primary reason why I don't like gothic architecture...)

    However, it's really cute that you guys had a rendezvous point midway. Very romantic. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the romantic angle as well. I'm glad you guys are married; I can't think of two people who are more perfect for one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burger looks goooood! It's so lovely there, looks very serene~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the universities here were as beautiful as the universities in the States. That is so sweet that your boyfriend and yourself used to meet on the campus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots-the open/pizza...looks like a hopper painting & the choir--chills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm convinced, I'm going exploring tonight, no questions...it just seems so lovely out there i want some loveliness!

    ReplyDelete