January 28, 2011

Webstore + Space 242 Boston


Hey friends, I recently updated my portfolio website + e-commerce.  You can go to veronicafish.com and click on the FOR SALE link and check out what's available!
............................................................



Tonight is the grand re-opening of my fav gallery in Boston - SPACE 242.

After a hiatus, they are back - (woohoo!) with another super sweet show "GOOD Vs. EEEEEVIL" featuring a lot of people I love and call friends and lots of artists I don't know yet but would like to also be friends with.

Sadly we can't make it out tonight - some family things happening right now.  But the piece I was going to put in is available for purchase on my site.

☚I think I need to paint The Shat more often.

2 comments:

  1. These sorta of mystic seer machines were in an episode of Doctor Who recently! Of course, they were evil :P

    ReplyDelete