February 12, 2011

16 Candles

16 Candles for Gallery 1988 Venice "Tribute to John Hughes"
If you guys are out West, please check it out for me!  Should be a sweet show.
>>> Available for purchase now through Gallery 1988 <<<

Here are a few lesser known 80s songs to get you in the right mindset

without digital treatment

You guys, seriously - you can't deny Molly Ringwald as a trendsetter


Of course, my fav girl was always Mia Sara - or Sloane Peterson from Ferris Beuller's Day Off.
Maybe because I'm also brunette and could never have Ringwald's awesome fiery hair?

Always thought she was the coolest.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture!!! I love the colors you used for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 Candles is beautiful - You blow me away every time! I love the colors too - it's so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to live inside your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mia Sara all the way! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. shes so beautiful (mia sara) and wasnt she like the only one that was actually 17 & this was like her only film...shes so stunning

    molly has awesome ging...i could never pull it off >:( awesome work as usual...gunna go burn my sketch books now //sobss/// lol

    ReplyDelete