April 17, 2011

Newbury St + Strawberry Sweets

Been cooking/preparing food/not-eating-from-a-can again!  RESULTS //


Made some mahi mahi with strawberry lime juice.  Tart but good!  Next time I think we'll throw some mango bits in there.

Not really feeling so hot these days.  I think it has to do with being caught in the rain last night.  But more on my weekend from Hell later.  (*shudder*)

Some cellphone pictures from last Tuesday, kicking around Boston by my lonesome. 

 at Madewell

 at Trident Cafe on Newbury St.
Elaine's dinner party was the bee's knees

6 comments:

  1. Really hope you're not coming down with something :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God !! It looks so delicious. really lovely posting and beautiful all pics . great your idea i like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy one of those cute Anthropologie mugs! I've never been to a Madewell, it seems like they have some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... you got me at the first picture. Now i'm seriously craving strawberries but this is the wrong season down here :( And the design on those shoes is insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberries! Yum~

    ReplyDelete