April 8, 2011

What I Wore - Winter 2011



Hey friends,

Here is a compilation of little sketches I kept this winter - most of what I wore for Winter 2011.

Definitely looking forward to spring, although these days the morning is so cold and the afternoon is so hot, my sinuses are all kinds of crazy.

Right now I'm working on some great projects for some really great clients, so more on that soon!  Here are some cell pictures of Brookline, MA from this week, when we went downtown to see Frankenstein at Coolidge Corner, grab some amazing sandwiches at Zaftig's, and kick around Brookline Booksmith before showtime!



 Ahh, spring... 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your calendar sketch - winter sure sucks but at least you rocked some kickass outfits. I love your earmuffs - soooo CUTE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the caldendar sketch! It's so creative, I'm inspired to do something like that with photography. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I saw them on your tumblr and waited for them to go on your blog (though I am commenting 2 days later ... haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely love to have that to be my calendar! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the calendar sketch! It's so creative, I'm inspired to do something like that with photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing sketch!! Honestly I'd love a calendar like this, it's so lovely.

    Bookstores like that smell sooooo wonderfully~~

    ReplyDelete