May 25, 2011

Star Wars Day


for Worcester Magazine

This weekend the Higgins Armory Museum hosted "Star Wars Day" complete with official Stormtroopers and light-sabre duels.  The Higgins regularly hosts fencing and sword-play lessons so these guys were really, really good!

Now, these Stormtroopers weren't just any dudes in costumes, they were seriously  the real uniforms complete with high-tech voice devices so they could say ...

"These ARE the droids we're looking for!"
 to kids asking for pictures




 Sorry about that pole...
but I love this picture - that kid MADE his own costume!

5 comments:

  1. DAMN THAT KID HAS TALENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the star Wars generation

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont believe that child....

    I DON'T! AND I WON'T

    oh and my blog moved btw, >>avantblarg.blogspot.com

    IM BAK AND READY TO ANNOY YOU WITH ALL MY COMMENTS AND GAWKING...>:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you're back, Bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HOW I WISH I WERE IN YOUR COUNTRY DOING COOL THINGS.

    ReplyDelete