July 19, 2011

Summer nights + day classes




Thanks to Jim for the wonderful apperitifs-get-together



summer breakfasts - and my favorite fig spread from Whole Food's

Also,

This summer I'm teaching some teen classes at the Worcester Art Museum.  This is my 3rd or 4th summer doing so, I can't believe how time evaporates like that.

My classes are usually for teens, 11-13 and 14-17, but sometimes I guest teach an adult class every once in a while.

I hope you'll take a class with me this summer!  I have lots of new project ideas, (some of which involve hurling paint off the sculpture room balcony if its is available)

shop



...........................
Happy Summer!


8 comments:

  1. You are like my soul sister...I used to teach teen classes here: http://www.marwen.org/

    i want fruit and cheese and wine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little outdoor dinner, how nice :)

    I think you're quite brave to teach teens lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yums~ wine and fruit and sweets!! perfect for relaxing during summer. i mean, that's what it always seems like to me.

    and it's so cool you have art classes~ i'd like to be your student!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly love each and every one of these photos. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the night photos! Somehow I can never take a decent night picture...

    Have fun with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think an 18 year old could somehow sneak by the system into your Painting Intensive class? :D

    ReplyDelete