*sigh* I love Kim's work space at the art museum - can't you tell she's a graphic designer?
Trying to undo a month of eating like it's the last day of my life...
by one of my 11yr old students in Pop Art class.
Reminds me of when I tried making guacamole :)
Speaking of lunch, ... Worcester has been doing their "Out To Lunch" series this month, where local restaurants get together and set up tents. Good, good stuff.
I think my favorite Worcester restaurants + favorite dishes have to be:
- Corner Grille (The Mad Russian pizza)
- The Bean Counter (iced coffee + vegan oatmeal whoopie pie)
- Shiraz (lemajun - an Armenian dish)
- Takara (The Green Island sushi roll)
- Azteca (Pollo Loco)
- The Gold Star Diner (two eggs + bacon, grilled corn muffins)
- The Broadway (potato pancakes, cheese blintzes)
- Sole Proprietor (crab stuffed mushrooms)
- Tortilla Sam's (mango lime chicken + sweet potato fries)
- India Cafe (anything - I love that place top to bottom)
- Harry's (black forest pie + coffee)
I'm sure there's more! I'll have to add to this later.